10th October 2012
This is not how i wanted it to end. I was working so much for us getting you away from your family and me away from mine. I wanted to get us away from here never to come back. Lying is not what i wanted to do but if you knew what i was doing you would never let me do it.
9th October 2012
worst part is having to get all my GIF’s back
19th September 2012
Link reblogged from How I Met Your Mother with 734 notes
1. “Hey Beautiful” (Full version) — The Solids
2. “Let’s Go to the Mall” — Cobie Smulders
3. “Barney Stinson That Guy’s Awesome” — Neil Patrick Harris
4. “Best Night Ever (iTunes Extended Version)” — Jason Segel & Nuno Bettencourt
5. “Superdate” — Josh Radnor
6. “Marshall Medley (Food Delivery/Cat Sitting/Cat Funeral)” — Jason Segel
7. “Shame on You” — Jerry Minor & Band
8. “Ode to Virginia” — Harry Groener
9. “Murder Train” — The Foreskins
10. “Sandcastles in the Sand” — Cobie Smulders
11. “Nothin’ Suits Me Like a Suit” — Neil Patrick Harris
12. “You Just Got Slapped (Piano Version)” — Jason Segel
13. “Bro Chant”
14. “Mosbius Designs Has Failed” — Josh Radnor
15. “Marshall vs. the Machines” — Jason Segel
16. “Hey Beautiful (Barney Theme)” — Neil Patrick Harris
17. “Two Beavers are Better than One” — Cobie Smulders & Kamille Rudisill
18. “Puzzles” — Josh Radnor & Neil Patrick Harris
19. “You Just Got Slapped (Slo Jam Remix)” — Jason Segel
20. “Bang Bang Bangity Bang” — Entire Cast
I will own this
12th September 2012
Post reblogged from Hello Gorgeous with 28 notes
“Damn, I didn’t work out today!” I say as I put yet another Oreo in my mouth.
3rd September 2012
Link reblogged from Hello Gorgeous with 9,917 notes
megan is made of comedy, erasers, and genius. with a dash of pokemon.
Reyne is made of apples, copper, and mistrusting. With a dash of Rick Astley.
Cassidy is made of lime, salt, and honesty. With a dash of Dreamworks.
Matt is made of creativity, cries, and ammunition. With a dash of T-REX.
30th August 2012
Photo reblogged from The Daily What with 566 notes
In Your Dreams, Kim of the Day: Kim Kardashian recently told V Magazine that she’d like to be the first reality star to land on Hollywood’s Walk of Fame:
I think there was a quote where somebody said that reality stars will never get a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. So, of course I’m so competitive that I think that it would be a huge achievement and a goal that anyone would want. I would love to break that mold.
Naturally, the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce scoffed at her aspirations (along with the rest of us):
She has not been nominated. She is a reality star. We don’t do reality stars. She needs to get a real acting job then come to us.